Everything you need to know to meet federal standards
Doing business with the federal government? You must meet certain compliance standards. This workshop will cover everything you and your business need to know to be cybersecurity-compliant, including:
- DFARS/NIST 800-171 compliance overview
- Qualifications to benefit from Senate Bill 220 (Safe Harbor)
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) no-cost resources for federal contracting
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) grant available for manufacturing companies looking to be cybersecurity-compliant
- CUICK TRAC – DFARS Compliance Solution for SMBs, Manufacturers and government contractors looking to be cybersecurity compliant
- And much more!
Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Ohio University – Innovation Center, 340 W. State St., Athens, OH 45701
For more information, contact Aaron Patrick at (614) 466-0398.
For more information about local, state and federal government contracting, contact Ohio University PTAC Director Sharon Hopkins at (740) 597-1868 or ptac.ohio.edu.