The Department of Defense (DOD) relies on constant innovation to protect the nation and enhance our warfighting capabilities. Small businesses play a critical role in conceiving, developing, and ultimately delivering these solutions. As the community of small businesses that engage with the Department broadens, it’s important that resources are available to ensure their success.
The DOD Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP) has created a series of webinars to help small businesses learn about DOD’s innovation related initiatives, specifically the DOD SBIR/STTR Program. These webinars aim to help small businesses gain best practices across the lifecycle of program, from RFP release through transition. The webinars will give small businesses an opportunity to hear directly from DOD personnel as well as key stakeholders from the private sector.
- How to Use the DOD SBIR/STTR Submission Site / Important Proposal Considerations / Using SITIS – May 24, 2018
- Managing Intellectual Property – Important Business Considerations for Commercialization – June 5, 2018
- Understanding the Evaluation Process/What to Do with a Debrief – June 26, 2018
- Working with Prime Contractors – July 17, 2018 The DOD Acquisition Process / Contracting – August 1, 2018
- Commercialization Assistance Programs and Beyond Phase II Considerations – Sept. 4, 2018
- Manufacturing / Working with MIBP – September 18, 2018
- Testing and Evaluation – October 9, 2018
- Phase III Process – How to Identify Non-SBIR – October 30, 2018
All webinars are offered free of charge. For more information and to register, visit: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4302495/Registration-Site.